Variable Speed Boat Diving Compressor (VSBDC)
An alternative to our floating systems, Brownie’s has designed a Built-in-Boat Compressor that operates on (2) supplied PC 1500 Odyssey AGM batteries AND will connects to your boats batteries to continuously charge while your vessel is powered up. You can expect run times of 3 hours or more on a fully charged battery set. Mounting holes are pre-drilled into the starboard base to assist in an easy installation.
A fresh air intake staff with dry top is mounted directly on the compressor head. But if fresh air is not immediately available where your mounting the compressor, Brownie’s offers a Fresh Air Intake package that with help from a little poly wire hose, draws air from a clean fresh air source and delivers to the compressor.
- VS2 Specifications:
- Motor: .75 HP sealed DC motor with sealed switch
- Compressor: Single-Head Direct-Drive Oil-less
- Power compatibility: 12vdc, supplied from engine alternator
- Performance: 3 cfm @ 45 psi, 2650 rpm
- (2 divers to 65ft, 3 divers to 35ft)
- Run time: up to 3.5 hours, depending on diver demand
- Weight: 136 lbs
- Dimensions: 23″L x 13″D x 12.5″H
All packages are set up with a 100′ common down line to give the divers a huge radius around your boat.