The SCOUT features our proprietary direct-drive compressor on a Briggs & Stratton 550 series engine – providing run times well over 3 hours on a single tank of fuel. The compressor utilizes the same low-profile case, flag/intake staff and float tube as our more expensive systems.
Includes: motor/compressor assembly, impact resistant HDPE base case, 7ft heat hose with easy to clean in-line particle filter and QRS fitting.
- Motor: Briggs & Stratton, 4 stroke motor
- Compressor: Single Head Direct Drive Oil-less
- Run time: 3 hours per tank of gas
- Depth: Recreational diver performance: 2-3* divers to 33 ft with the Standard Package *With the purchase of an Add-A-Diver kit*
- Weight: 44 pounds – compressor in yellow pan with travel cover
- Dimensions: 17″L x 24″W x 14″H (in storage case)