CTD390X Hookah Diving System
When your divers are breathing harder and faster, they have the potential to out breathe the system air supply. For this application we have added (2) 3 gallon aluminum accumulator tanks that will fill and storage air while the compressor is running, allowing the divers to breathe harder while not out breathing the system.
The Explorer CTD390X is equipped with Brownie’s™ dual head direct drive compressor and the ever-reliable Honda 5.5HP, 4-stroke OHV gasoline engine mounted on a sturdy aluminum frame with rubber isolator feet.
CTD390X -2 Diver “X” Package: $4,361.00
Includes: motor/compressor assembly with (2) 3 gallon accumulator tanks plumbed together and mounted on an aluminum frame with rubber isolator feet and 10ft heat hose with in-line particle filter.
The CTD390X features:
- Motor: 5.5HP Honda 4 stroke motor
- Compressor: Dual Head Direct Drive Oil-less
- Air output: 8.0CFM @ 50PSI
- Run time: 3+ hours per tank of gas
- Depth: 2 divers to 70'-80' / 3 divers to 35'-45'
- *With the purchase of an Add-A-Diver kit*
- Weight: 80 pounds – unit only on aluminum frame
- Dimensions: 27″L x 17″W x 19″H (with the intake staff removed)
- 2 150' air hose with QRS fittings
- 1 Y-Divider
- 2 Brownie’s™ hookah regulators
- 2 Brownie’s™ patented Drop Weight Cummerbelts™
- 1 Intake staff w/dry top
- 1 Deluxe mesh duffel gear bag
- 1 Owner’s Manual