Spyderco's Rescue knives are long favored by seafarers and the design has since been embraced by rescue workers, EMT's and ranchers-anyone cutting around flesh in an emergency.
Now available in a rustproof version, the Atlantic Salt is a modified Rescue made with state of the art non-rusting H1 steel. H1 is a precipitation-hardened steel containing nitrogen instead of carbon, which cannot rust. The serrated hollow-ground blade offers remarkable cutting performance in and around fresh and saltwater. Textured with a Volcano Grip pattern and equipped with a reversible titanium pocket clip for right or left- handed use. Black handle.
- Blade Length: 3-11/16" (94 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3-3/16" (81 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 1/8" (3 mm)
- Overall Length: 8-1/4" (210 mm)
- Closed Length: 4-5/8" (117 mm)
- Hole Diameter: 9/16" (14 mm)
- Blade Steel: H-1
- Weight: 2.75 oz. (77 g)