Brownie's Third Lung Built-in Boat System
An alternative to our floating systems, Brownie's has designed a Built-in Air System that is powered by (2) PC925 12vt Odyssey AGM batteries and connects to your vessel's battery, for continuous running. The easy diving solution for exploration, spearfishing, lobstering, and so much more.
If fresh air is not immediately available where the compressor is mounted, a Fresh Air Intake package is necessary to draw fresh air from an alternate source.
Packages Include a 100' common down line to give the divers a large radius around the boat, Y Dividers, 20ft individual diver hose, regulators and weight integrated cummerbelts.
2 Diver Package
3 Diver Package
Please feel free to call or email a Brownie's Third Lung Specialized Associate with any questions you may have.
- Motor: .75 HP TEFC motor with sealed switch
- Compressor: Single-Head Direct-Drive Oilless
- Power compatibility: 12vdc, supplied from engine alternator
- Performance: 3 cfm @ 45 psi, 2650 rpm (2 divers to 65ft, 3 divers to 35ft)
- Run time: 60-90 minutes, depending on diver demand
- Weight: 82 pounds
- Dimensions: 18.25″L x 15.75″D x 12.50″H
All packages are set up with a 100' common down line to give the divers a huge radius around your boat.
1 100' down line with QRS fittings
2 Y dividers
2 Brownie's Hookah regulator with 40" hose & QRS
3 20' diver hoses with QRS fittings
3 Brownie's Drop Weight Cummerbelts™
1 Brownie's mesh gear bag