All divers are taught to carry a secondary air source in case of an emergency and hookah diving is no different. We recommend that all divers carry enough air to make a safe ascent at any time.
Our patented Egressor™ systems ride along in a handy sleeve in the small of your back-out of the way, yet always convenient. Not some tiny bottle that provides a false sense of security.
Brownie’s has chosen a unique tank valve / 1st stage combo that creates a lower profile in the water and allows the diver to fill their pony bottle off of a larger scuba cylinder.
Choose between the 6 cf pony bottle for the average diver or a full 13 cf pony bottle for the serious explorer.
Egressor™ Mini Scuba Systems includes:
- 1 ea., Brownie’s Weight Integrated Cummerbelt™
- 1 ea., 6cf or 13cf pony bottle w/ retaining sleeve
- 1 ea., Tank valve / 1st stage combo w/ mini port gauge
- 1 ea., Brownie’s High Pressure 2nd stage Regulator
- 1 ea., Retaining Bungee Necklace
- 1 ea., Tank fill adapter for refilling cylinders
More than just a safety device, you’ll find all kinds of uses for your Egressor™ system. Light weight and small, it can be donned in seconds – much less time and effort than donning a full set of scuba. Perfect for quick response to items dropped over-board, verifying anchor location, hull inspection, prop clearing, pool maintenance, and much more!