The Explorer Diving System is compact and portable. Make weekend dive trips far easier than you ever imagined when you dive with your Explorer Diving system.
Friends and family who may have never considered diving with scuba will love the ease and freedom of diving with a Tankless Brownie’s Explorer diving system.
The Explorer is equipped with Brownie’s™ exclusive Dual Head Direct Drive compressor and a reliable 5.5HP Honda 4-cycle OHV gasoline engine.
Explorer System includes:
- Engine: 5.5HP 4-Cycle Honda
- Compressor: Dual Head Direct Drive Oil-less Compressor
- Run time: 4.5 hours per tank of gas
- Depth: Recreational diving performance:
- 3-4* divers to 33-ft on the Standard package.
- 3 divers to 65- ft, 4* divers to 45-ft with the PRO package. *With the purchase of an Add-A-Diver kit*
- Weight: 58 pounds – compressor in storage case
- Dimensions: 17″L x 24″W x 14″H (in storage case)
Explorer “Standard” package includes:
- 1 40ft common down line with QRS fittings
- 3 20ft individual diver hoses with QRS fittings
- 3 Brownie’s™ hookah regulators
- 3 Brownie’s™ patented Drop Weight Cummerbelts™
- 1 Intake staff w/dry top
- 1 Dive flag
- 1 Float tube
- 2 QRS Y-Dividers
- 1 Deluxe mesh duffel gear bag
- 1 Owner’s Manual
Explorer “PRO” package: $5,295.00
- Substitutes the 40 ft common downline with a 60 ft common downline
The Explorer PRO package also includes:
- (3) Wrist mount diving computers
- (3) Spare Air add on packages