A Battery-Powered THIRD LUNG™ with equivalent performance to our gasoline-powered systems. The Sea LiOn™ can run for up to 3 hours with a 2 – 4 diver capacity.
Three divers | Three hours | One battery
- Up to 3 hours run time
- Easy swap lithium ion battery with spring loaded contacts
- Variable speed algorithm – system turns on and off based on diver breathing demands
- Maximum depth selector for higher efficiency modes
- Visible LED battery level indicator
- Total unit weight 53 lb (mounted in pan, with battery)
- Recreational diving performance: 2-4* divers 0-33ft on the Standard package. 2 divers to 60ft with the PRO Package (*with the purchase of the add-a-diver kit)
- An accumulator tank that provides a buffer of air between the compressors available air output and the demand the diver is requiring
- Completely recharge battery in 6 hours with a 24 Volt, 70.4 Ah (1774 Watt-hour) lithium ion battery pack with a 110v/220v charger.
The Sea LiOn™ is the first in its class and leader in:
Innovation in lithium-ion battery technology has advanced to the point where Brownie’s THIRD LUNG™ could modify its current system to adopt the lighter, more powerful lithium-ion batteries.
The dial at the top of the system allows you to select your maximum dive depth in order to achiever longer run times. Choose between 15, 25, 35, and 65 feet of maximum depth. When the system is switched on, the compressor will pulse on startup to confirm which option has been select.
- One pulse: 15 feet
- Two pulses: 25 feet
- Three pulses: 35 feet
- Four pulses: 65 feet
The voltmeter clearly displays your battery status without getting out of the water.
Impervious to salt water corrosion, the Sea LiOn’s body is constructed from King Starboard and features a sturdy center handle to allow for easy deployment into the water.
With the push of a button, the battery can be easily accessed for a quick swap of a freshly charged battery. The battery compartment is further secured by fasteners that help to reduce water intrusion.
- Motor compressor in storage case
- 24 Volt lithium ion battery with charger
- Air intake staff with dive flag
- Flotation tube
- Accumulator tank
- 40 ft main Peleton™ down line
- 2 (ea) Y-Dividers
- 3 (ea) 20 ft individual diver hoses
- 3 (ea) low pressure regulators
- 3 (ea) Brownie’s drop weight Cummerbelts
- Brownie’s Deluxe mesh gear bag
- Everything included in the Standard Package, plus:
- All PRO Packages include a 60 ft main Peleton™ down line (substitute for 40 ft in standard package)
- 3 (ea) SEAC® Sub wrist computer
- 3 (ea) Spare Air® add-on package
– Robert Carmichael, Chairman, Brownie’s Marine Group, Inc.
Sign up to receive the latest deals and news.